Hot Tea Gift Ideas on a Budget for the Holidays
Want to add a personal touch to your holiday gifts? Looking for a stocking stuffer for the tea lover in your life? Make a Teacup Candle today!
This holiday season, recycle your old candles and un-used teacups to create personalized gifts. Here are the items you need before you begin:
• Two pans
• Partially burned candles (or wax)
• Candy or candle thermometer
• Wicks & wick sustainers
• Teacups or mugs
As easy as 1, 2, 3……
- In a small pan set over a larger pan of water, melt old candles keeping the temperature of the water at approx. 200 degrees. Remove the old wicks from the melted wax & add 2-3 tea bags of your choice for a naturally dyed color (optional).
- Fashion wick to the metal wick sustainer and dip into the hot wax to coat. Then, stick the wick sustainer onto the cup’s bottom with the wick.
- Pour the wax into your chosen mold stopping ½ inch below the cup’s rim. Let this stand for an hour before adding the remaining wax to finish the candle.
- At Home Matcha Kit
- Branded Wood Box
- Tea for Two Gift Set
- Loose Leaf Tea Gift Set
- Assorted Teabag Sachet 6-Section Gift Box
Find the perfect tea gift for any occasion here.