Autumn Indoor Activities Ideas
Fall is in full swing which means it's officially hot tea season. As the weather cools off and the outdoors start to seem perilous, it is important to be prepared with fun indoor activities. Whatever age you might be or location you may live in, all of these activities are available to you.
Brew Tasty Fall Drinks
Whether you're looking for a new Apple Cider Recipe or Apple Pie Cocktails, be sure to have Art of Tea's Apple Pie Blend on hand. This incredibly sinful blend will bring your senses back to that special moment when your life was forever changed by that truly delightful and heavenly dessert: your grandmother's apple pie. This blend exudes notes of apple and cinnamon combined with a touch of ginger, a hint of coconut, and a whisper of nutmeg. This caffeine-free blend is perfect for all ages and can be enjoyed in a recipe or simply steeped in hot water in a filter bag.
Indulge in a Good Book
There is nothing cozier than a cup of tea paired with a good book. Sometimes discovering a new good book can be difficult. In order to find and track the books that we read, we created a Goodreads account. Finding that perfect tea to go with your book can also be time-consuming so we are here to offer some suggestions. When reading horror/thriller we suggest sipping our Chill Blend to calm the body whilst the mind run wilds with the story-line. Picking up a romance/comedy novel we suggest our Happy Blend as this tea will pair well with your enamored and playful mood. If you're reading self-help/non-fiction we suggest shaking up a Matchastick to really focus and be able to read with no distractions.
Bake Fall Treats
The smell of fresh-baked cookies is good and all but have you ever smelled fresh-baked Pumpkin Chai Bread? Gather all of your ingredients and spend a day in the kitchen whipping up this fantastic Vegan and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chai Bread made with Art of Tea's Pumpkin Spice Chai Blend.
Check out more cocktail recipes here and become a master mixologist!
- 2 ½ cups Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons xanthum gum
- 2-3 tablespoons Art of Tea Pumpkin Spice Chai
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla paste (or extract)
- 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with a whisk attachment, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla, coconut oil and milk and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool to room temperature before turning out of the pan.
- In a bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, spices, vanilla and coconut milk until smooth but still thick.
- Drizzle the glaze over the top, slice and serve.