Jasmine Mojito Recipe
Looking for a refreshing tea cocktail to enjoy? Look no further than our Jasmine Mojito Recipe. Subtle mint and citrus notes combined together with the sweetness of sugar, this is the ultimate summer sip.
New to Jasmine Reserve? Jasmine Reserve is an organic green tea that has been repeatedly baked and scented with fresh and fragrant night-blooming jasmine blossoms. This jasmine green tea has beautiful floral and sweet notes.
Check out more cocktail recipes here and become a master mixologist!
- 4 cups Double Strength Jasmine Reserve
- 3 cups Club Soda
- 6 oz Simple Syrup
- 6 Sprigs Mint
- 2 Limes Juiced
- 1 cup Ice
- Brew 8 tsp Jasmine Reserve in 4 cups hot water to make tea concentrate
- Brew for 3 minutes in boiling water and strain leaves
- Allow concentrate to come to room temperature
- Add ice, lime juice, and simple syrup to a large pitcher
- Add mint leaves to the pitcher and muddle
- Add tea concentrate and club soda
- Stir and serve
- To make Simple Syrup, dissolve 1 cup granulated sugar in 1/2 cup hot water