National Root Beer Day: Chai Rootbeer Float
Today is National Root Beer Float Day and we are celebrating at Art of Tea Headquarters by creating a root beer float and chai tea combo! The whole office loved this creative concoction!
Browse all the treats you can make here and find your next favorite recipe!
Chai Root Beer Float from Art of Tea
- 2 tsp Tali's Masala Chai
- 4 oz Root Beer
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Make a concentrate of Tali's Masala Chai. To prepare the concentrate, combine 2 tsp of tea for every 8 oz of hot water at 195F degree water for 10 minutes.
- Chill the Tali's Masala Chai
- Combine chai concentrate and root beer into a chilled mug
- Scoop in ice cream and enjoy!