‹ Back to Tea 101
How to Prepare Iced Tea
Cold-Brewed Tea Instructions
- Add one 2QT sachet or 7 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea to pitcher
- Fill pitcher with 8 cups of freshly drawn water
- Cover and place in fridge for 8-10 hours
- Remove sachet or loose leaf tea, pour into glasses and enjoy!
Hot Brewed Tea Instructions
Shop Iced Tea
- Add one 2 QT sachet or 7 teaspoons of loose leaf tea to pitcher
- Fill pitcher part-way with 3 cups of hot water
- Cover and steep for 4 min, then remove sachet or loose leaf tea from pitcher
- Fill pitcher with 5 cups of room-temperature water. *Using water that is too cold will shock the tea and may cause the brew to become cloudy
- Stir and pour into glasses over ice. Enjoy!