A Matcha Highlight Part Four: Flavoring with Matcha
Grade A Matcha or culinary matcha is commonly used to flavor, season and marinate food items and drinks. Follow these three easy steps to make instant green tea flavored ice cream anytime you’re craving it!Shop Art of Tea
Browse all the treats you can make here and find your next favorite recipe!
- Art of Tea’s Grade A Matcha
- Vanilla ice cream
- Blueberries (optional)
- Put a serving size of vanilla ice cream in the bowl.
- Add about one-quarter of a teaspoon of Art of Tea’s organic certified Grade A Matcha. We recommend one teaspoon per pint-size but go with your taste preference.
- Mix well with spoons. You can cover with plastic wrap and re-freeze or enjoy it as is!
- *Tip: Garnish with blueberries or toppings of your choice.