Drink Up the Season with Apple Cider with a Twist!
Creamy Apple Cider
This recipe is full of ingredients, but we promise it isn't difficult! Using natural sweeteners and ingredients already used in our Apple Pie blend, you can make this dreamy and creamy Apple Cider for your whole family. Raw apple cider vinegar punches up the flavor of this drink, and it is believed to have healthful properties. Cinnamon adds a spicy kick, and you can never go wrong with extra pieces of apple. Yum!
Apple Pie Cocktails
Check out more cocktail recipes here and become a master mixologist!
Click here to learn how to make the holidays even more special with Art of Tea!
Whether hosting a gathering or snuggling up by the fire, the fall season is the perfect time for tea. Here are some of our favorite ways to use tea this Autumn.
- 2 cups of strongly-brewed Apple Pie Tea
- 1 cup of whole milk or cashew milk
- 2 broken or chopped cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp raw Apple Cider Vinegar (For best results, use a vinegar that includes "The Mother".)
- 1 chopped red apple
- Raw honey to taste
- Simmer milk, cinnamon sticks, ground cinnamon, and apple cider vinegar, and apple bits in a saucepan.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and apple bits.
- Pour remaining liquid into cups of strongly-steeped Apple Pie tea.
- Sweeten with honey if you so wish.