Autumn With Art Of Tea: Fall Recipes and Seasonal Items
There is truly no greater feeling than the start of fall. Between the excitement of the holidays, the changing of the weather, and, of course, the introduction of fall drinks, this might be our favorite season! The Art of Tea team has put together the list of our favorites teas of the season and the tea-licious baked goods you must try.
Fall Tea Recipes
Whether you are looking for the perfect cup of tea to snuggle by the fire with or hosting a gathering, try out these Art of Tea recipes you’ll easily fall in love with.
- Apple Cider Tea Recipes
- How To Make Your Own Chai Latte
- Dalgona Matcha Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Tea
- Tea-sentials For An Amazing Holiday Season
- Iced Chai Tea Latte Recipe
- 3 Tea Flavors You Must Try This Fall
Fall Baking With Art of Tea
Did you know that you can use some of your favorite teas to create amazing fall and holiday treats? You won’t want to miss out on these!
- Pumpin Chai Cheesecake Tartlets
- Pumpkin Chai Cupcakes
- Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies
- Matcha Pound Cake
- Tea Infused Dark Cholocate Bark
- Meyer Lemon & Rose Petal Shortbread Cookies
Great for drinking and baking, tea is the perfect addition to the fall! We hope you make all of these recipes and discover your own art of fall with Art of Tea!