Pumpkin Chai Cheesecake Tartlets
These tasty bite-sized treats will be a surefire hit at your next holiday gathering. Your guests will be begging for more…at least my guests were!!! :)Shop Art of Tea
Browse all the treats you can make here and find your next favorite recipe!
Click here to learn how to make the holidays even more special with Art of Tea!
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 15 oz canned pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/8 tsp each: cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, ginger, nutmeg or 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup strongly steeped Tali’s Masala Chai tea
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer. Add the cream cheese and continue mixing. Add the sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and cornstarch.
- Spray the smaller pan with cooking spray. Spoon cream cheese layer into tartlet shells so that they are no more than half full and place into the pan.
- Place smaller pan into larger pan. Fill the larger pan with water to create a 2” bath around the smaller pan. This allows the heat to distribute evenly around the pan in order to prevent the cheesecake layer from cracking.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the cheesecake layer is baking you can make the pumpkin layer. To make the pumpkin layer, mix the pumpkin puree and eggs until well blended in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the sugars and mix until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Once the cheesecake layer is done, pour the pumpkin layer over the cream cheese layer and bake another 30 minutes following the same directions with the baking pans. Allow the tartlets to cool completely in the pan to room temperature; then refrigerate.
- Serve cold.