Hibiscus Cooler Sangria Iced Tea Recipe
With spring in full swing and summer right around the corner, we couldn't wait to share this delicious Hibiscus Cooler Sangria recipe with you! Whether you whip this up for a BBQ, picnic, dinner service, or anything in between, you and your guests are sure to love the lively blend of Hibiscus Cooler used in this refreshing recipe!
Ready to give this recipe a go? Order a pouch of our Hibiscus Cooler, then simply save or print the recipe card below and you're ready to make this refreshing drink all spring and summer long!
Check out more cocktail recipes here and become a master mixologist!
Make the most out of your summer with Art of Tea! Check out drinks, recipes, and more here.
Brewing the perfect iced tea can be hard, but not with Art of Tea! Learn how to brew the perfect iced tea here.Shop Art of Tea
- One 2qt. pouch of Art of Tea's Hibiscus Cooler
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1lb. sliced fruit
- In a large container, brew one 2qt. pouch of Hibiscus Cooler in 4 cups hot water for 5 minutes
- Remove tea pouch and allow concentrate to cool to room temperature
- Add your choice of sliced fruit: oranges, apples, berries, etc.
- Steep for 6 hours
- Serve in a large pitcher over ice.
- Add steeped fruit to as garnish.