Summer Tea Recipes & Party Ideas
Summertime brings rising temperatures, and it’s important to stay hydrated while enjoying flavorful drinks. This is where Art of Tea rolls in - from sweet tropical teas to classic loose leaf blends, we have all the options you need right here. Here’s a list of all the teas you can’t do without, iced tea and it’s craft, as well as some baked treats for the summer season. We know you’ll enjoy it!
Refreshing Drinks For The Heat
Whether you’re preparing to host a summer get together with friends, or enjoying a chilled cup for yourself, try out these Art of Tea suggestions and fall in love with the ultimate summer refreshments.
- Your Summer Tea And Spirits Mixing Guide
- The Perfect End-of-Summer Tea-Infused Cocktail
- Everything You Need For A Great Summer Tea Party
- Summer Sangria Tea
- Six Benefits of Cold Brew Tea
- 10 Teas To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- 4th Of July BBQ Essentials
- Mimosa Monday! Start Planning For Next Weekend
- Head Back To School With The Perfect Morning Tea For You
- Hibiscus Cooler Sangria Recipe
Summer Tea Recipes
At Art of Tea, we love cooking with our tea just as much as we like drinking it. Ice cream and tea pops are just some of the treats you need to combat the heat, and we’re sure it’ll become a cool summer staple!
- No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe Round Up!
- White Coconut Creme Tea Pops
- Meyer Lemon & Rose Petal Shortbread Cookie Recipe
- 5 Tea Ice Pops To Help You Cool Down This Summer
The Art of Iced Tea
Iced tea is a beverage that is enjoyed worldwide, but there are so many ways to prepare it. Find ideas below to spice up this fan favorite in the heat, and perfect your craft and cup!
- Iced Tea Brewing Guide
- Mint Matcha Iced Tea Recipe
- 3 More Surprising Iced Teas to Help Quench Your Thirst
- Pick The Perfect Iced Tea For Your July 4th
- Fixes For Your Top 3 Iced Tea Problems
- Teas That Are Even Better Iced
- Learn How To Make 3 Classic Tea Cocktails
- The Best Teas To Make For Your BBQ
- How To Make A Healthier Sweet Tea
- Beat The Heat and Rehydrate With Iced Tea
- Iced Tea Mocktail Recipe Roundup
- Which Tea Should You Drink This Labor Day Weekend?
- 3 Summer Iced Tea Essentials
This collection of refreshing teas and treats will make this the best summer yet! By following these recipes and blogs, or putting your own twist on them, we hope you’ll be relaxed, refreshed and energized. Kick back, relax, and happy tea drinking!