Mint Matcha Iced Tea Recipe
With spring in full swing and summer right around the corner, we've got iced tea on our minds! Few iced teas compare to delicious iced matcha, and what's better than a matcha iced tea with mint and a hint of lime? This refreshing iced tea takes only a few minutes to make, but is so delicious you'll be dreaming about it long after it's gone - we definitely were!Shop Art of Tea
Check out all of our resources on matcha and become an expert!
Make the most out of your summer with Art of Tea! Check out drinks, recipes, and more here.
Brewing the perfect iced tea can be hard, but not with Art of Tea! Learn how to brew the perfect iced tea here.
- 2 cups cold filtered water
- 1 Art of Tea Matchastick
- 1 lime, sliced
- Fresh mint leaves
- Pour 1 Art of Tea Matchastick into a bowl or wide cup.
- Add 4 oz. cold water and whisk until foam appears and the matcha is fully suspended in liquid.
- Add remaining cold water, a squeeze of lime, fresh mint leaves, and ice.
- Stir until fully mixed.
- Serve in a tall glass over ice, garnish with more mint leaves and a lime slice.