Health Benefits Of Blue Butterfly Tea
You’ve probably seen the beautiful blue tea that’s been taking the social media world by storm. This delightful hue is all thanks to blue butterfly pea flowers, the secret ingredient behind every cup of color-changing tea, including our Blue Pineapple Tea. But did you know that Blue Butterfly Tea also hosts a number of health benefits and that a cup a day may do wonders for you? Keep reading to learn more about the potential wellness benefits of Blue Butterfly Tea.
Blue Butterfly Tea Provides Antioxidant Protection
Blue Butterfly Tea has been known to have a high antioxidant content, meaning that a daily cup of Art of Tea’s Blue Pineapple Tea may protect your body from harmful free radicals. Free radicals are substances that have the potential to damage healthy cells in the body, so consuming antioxidants is critical to overall health, including heart health, cognitive function, digestion, and more.
It Potentially Enhances Skin Health
The flavonoids and antioxidants in Blue Butterfly Tea may stimulate collagen production, helping promote a youthful glow. Additionally, drinking tea is hydrating, and drinking enough water is crucial to maintaining skin elasticity, promoting gut health, and ensuring wellness from the inside out. Finally, drinking tea is calming, combating the harmful negative effects of stress that can take a toll on your mental, physical, and skin health.
It’s A Healthy Alternative To Sugary Drinks
All teas, in their pure form, contain no sugar, carbohydrates, or fat. This makes tea, including Blue Butterfly Tea, a healthy and delicious replacement for sugary sodas, fruit juices, and energy drinks. Additionally, if you keep turning to tea over sugary drinks, you’ll be establishing a healthy eating habit, and eventually, you may stop craving sugary drinks entirely!
Blue Butterfly Tea May Ease Stress and Enhance Mood
Since butterfly pea flowers are adaptogenic, they have been known to potentially ease stress. Drinking tea may also potentially help reduce anxiety and help the mind reset and focus. Grab a cup of Blue Pineapple Iced Tea the next time you are feeling overwhelmed and experience the difference for yourself. Additionally, if you’re in a funk, squeeze some lemon into your Blue Butterfly Tea for a color change that is so magical, it’s guaranteed to make you smile.
How To Brew A Cup To Experience The Benefits For Yourself
- Add one 2 quart sachet of Art of Tea’s Blue Pineapple Iced Tea to a pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with 3 cups of hot water. Cover and steep for 4 minutes, then squeeze the sachet with a large spoon or spatula before removing it (this will help get the deepest infusion of the blue color)!
- Fill the pitcher with 5 cups of room-temperature water, and ensure that the water isn’t so cold that it shocks the tea and brews cloudy.
- Stir everything in the pitcher with a large spoon and then pour your tea into beautiful serving glasses filled with ice.
- Add some lemon to your cup if you’re looking to enhance the citrus punch or if you’d like to witness the magical transformation for yourself!
- Enjoy and repeat frequently!