Art of Iced Matcha Milk Latte
Looking for the perfect matcha latte recipe that you can make from home? Look no further! Blend a delicious cafe style matcha iced latte that is sure to please.
- 2 Matchasticks
- 4oz cold water
- 4oz frothed milk
- Scoop and sift Art of Tea matcha into a bowl or wide cup.
- Add the cold freshly drawn filtered water.
- Whisk with a handheld frother or matcha whisk until foam appears and the matcha is fully suspended in the id. Otherwise, shake vigorously in a Matcha Shaker with ice.
- Pour into a glass over ice.
- Finish with your favorite frothed milk.
- Dust the top with Art of Tea matcha.
Prep Time: 1-2 minutes
Pick up new skills on brewing tea by reading our resources to help make the perfect cup.
Check out all of our resources on matcha and become an expert!