Art of Iced Matcha Milk Latte
Looking for the perfect matcha latte recipe that you can make from home? Look no further! Blend a delicious cafe style matcha iced latte that is sure to please.
- 2 Matchasticks
- 4oz cold water
- 4oz frothed milk
- Scoop and sift Art of Tea matcha into a bowl or wide cup.
- Add the cold freshly drawn filtered water.
- Whisk with a handheld frother or matcha whisk until foam appears and the matcha is fully suspended in the id. Otherwise, shake vigorously in a Matcha Shaker with ice.
- Pour into a glass over ice.
- Finish with your favorite frothed milk.
- Dust the top with Art of Tea matcha.
Prep Time: 1-2 minutes
Pick up new skills on brewing tea by reading our resources to help make the perfect cup.
Check out all of our resources on matcha and become an expert!
Brewing the perfect iced tea can be hard, but not with Art of Tea! Learn how to brew the perfect iced tea here.